- God's love is the fundamental basis of our church. We thank Him for Jesus' shed blood which provided forgiveness of sins and began the new covenant (New Testament) with God.
- We believe in Jesus' substitutionary death, burial and resurrection.
- Spiritual rebirth enables us to see God's Kingdom and enter it. The rebirth has transforming powers that can renew us in spirit, soul and body, recreating us to be the people that God intended.
- God has a triune nature, manifested as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus, the Son, is fully God but emptied Himself of certain divine attributes to be incarnated as a man, fully experiencing human pain and even death on the cross. Yes, Jesus never lost His equality with the Godhead.
- The Holy Spirit has been given to us to reveal the nature of Jesus and minister His love for us. Holy Spirit changes us for the better, empowers us, teaches us, guides us, and comforts us. Holy Spirit is given TO us, to live IN us, to work THROUGH us. God desires to touch and heal the lost with His love and power through us. Holy Spirit is continuing the mission of Christ in the world through the active ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers (Ephesians 4:11-12).
- The Bible is our source for understanding God and His plan for mankind. We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms. We also affirm the power of God's word to accomplish his purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. God reveals His word understandable in our hearts and minds.
- There is no other name by which we must be saved. To proclaim Jesus as "the Saviour of the world" is to proclaim God's love for a world of sinners and to invite everyone to respond to him as Saviour and Lord in the wholehearted personal commitment of repentance and faith.
- We look forward for the promised return of Jesus Christ, when He will bring reward and judgment to the world. Hence, we joyfully share the good news of His Kingdom here on earth.