Foundations of Christ - Part 2
After all, no one can lay any other foundation than the one that is already laid, and that foundation is Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 3:11).
* Jesus is the foundation of our individual lives.
* Jesus is the foundation of this Church/Body.
* Jesus is the foundation of the entire Church/Body.
- Foundation -
The ground and underlying base upon which everything else is built.
We give thanks to the Father who has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the Kingdom of His Dear Son, Jesus (Col. 1:13).
Many things occurred simultaneously when we first put our faith in Jesus Christ. Along with being born again of Heaven by Holy Spirit, we were "delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God's own Son, Jesus. Lets look at five words:
1. Delivered: "Set free" and "Rescued" from.
2. Powers: "Authority and right and satan's rulers of the darkness of this world."
3. Darkness: "Shadiness" - what is hidden, what we are blind to and where evil deeds are conducted.
4. Translated: "Carried away, Transferred out" and into.
5. Kingdom of the Son of God: "His Rule and Dominion, the Realm of Royalty and Power, which Kingdom is now present and which we are now in."
Thank You, Lord, for redeeming us by Your blood. Thank You, Father, for delivering us from all powers of darkness, satan's kingdom and conveying us into the Kingdom of Your Son. No one can snatch us out of Your hand nor the Hand of Jesus (John 10:28-29). Amen!